- About Us
- Departments and Agencies
- Public Sales
- Central Lost and Found
- Campus Moves
- Related Sites
- Business Affairs Home
You are bidding on a 2 Set of 8 Concept 2 sweep oars (8 port, 8 starboard)
373cm, wood grips, w/clams. Oars were used by Oregon State Women's Rowing Team.
Opening bid is $800
OSU departments, state and local governments, and qualified non-profits have priority!!
OSU must receive payment within 30 days after OSU has notified the successful bidder.
For viewing or bidding information:
Contact Tom Radel
(541) 737-2492 or email
Bids must be received by Monday, November 14th, 2016, 3:00 PM PST
At the Property Services Building 644 SW 13th, Corvallis, OR 97333
Sealed Bid Terms and Conditions
1) All bid forms must reach the OSU Property Services office at 644 SW 13th Street, Corvallis, Oregon 97333 by 3:00 p.m. PST on the closing date.
2) OSU reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids and to sell any part or all of the offered property to OSU departments, state and local governments, and nonprofit organizations with a 501C (e) status prior to the end of the sale.
3) OSU must receive full payment within 10 days after OSU has notified the successful bidder.
6) OSU accepts cash, personal checks up to $1,000, money orders, cashier’s checks, certified checks, company checks, Visa, or MasterCard.
5) When applicable, removal of the equipment is the responsibility of the successful bidder and must be completed within ten days of payment or the ownership of said property reverts back to Oregon State University.
6) OSU makes no warranty expressed or implied as to the quality, weight, size or description of any of the property or its fitness of any use or purpose. All property is offered for sale “as is, where is, with no guarantee”.
Please direct any questions regarding these terms and conditions to:
Online Sales Coordinator